Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini

Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini
My blessed life collage

Saturday, June 16, 2012

70 Days 'til Show Time

WBFF Worlds will be here before I know it! August 25 is only 70 days away, so I have to structure my workout plan and follow it to a T in order to make the improvements I want to physically before hitting the stage again. I have a very limited amount of time to make muscle gains where I need to while I am able to add more food into my diet, then I need to get really shredded and do a lot more conditioning workouts so that I can show up with improved lines on stage. No one wants to show up looking exactly the same from one show to the next- even when you do well! The great thing about this sport is that there is always room for improvement and there is no such thing as perfection. If you ask World champs if they feel like they need to work on anything, you can bet your sweet bippy, they have something they want to improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment