Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini

Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini
My blessed life collage

Monday, May 14, 2012

What's she doing over there?

When I started training for shows, I would see what the other competitors were doing to train because I needed to learn. Now, that a few years have gone by, I still look up different training ideas- I always want to learn! However, I avoid looking at other people who I might be on stage with like the plague! I think that can really mess you up.
If you know that you are killing your workouts and being religious with your diet, why psych yourself up by watching clips of the competition? What people post is usually a snapshot of their roughest routines and pics of a moment in time when they look pumped- kind of like scare tactics if you ask me. I know they have people following and interested in learning how they train- these posts are necessary, just not necessarily for me when training for a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment