Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini

Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini
My blessed life collage

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pass the carbs!

I'm less than 3 weeks out from my next show (WBFF in Boston) and right about now the food craving monster starts to creep up on me. I was totally feeling it this morning! My husband's nutella was winking at me!
My coach Jen just wrote a blog about having goals and she is so right! (check out her blog http://nvyourbody.com/blog ). You need to have these goals in place to fall back on in your moments of weakness!
To pull myself together, I looked up pics of my competitor Heroines like Emily Sterling, Chaddy Dunmore, and Lori Harder, put my suit in and started practicing my posing and stage walk. Visualizing myself on stage got rid of that craving in a hurry and I got some focused practice in! Getting in touch with your goals is such a powerful strategy- you better have some to fall back on! It doesn't have to be a show. It could be a vacation, or wedding, or just fitting into a new bikini this summer. Just set the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment