Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini

Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini
My blessed life collage

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Big Exhale

I have to say, year 2 of training has been so different from year 1!  When I first stared out, there were so many questions to answer and the dieting and training felt so overwhelming.  I was was sick of myself talking about my diet and the food I wasn't allowed to have or how deprived I felt- I was such a bore!!!  I truly apologize to anyone I bombarded with diet talk! 
I still have a lot of questions and I am still trying to answer.  For example, distinguishing the difference between the different competition organizations and what each organization is looking for in its competitors and what shows are really worth doing.  How to find the best suits, figure out the right tanning cocktail, stage makeup and hair etc-ugh!  Luckily there are some really great resources out there like Cathy Savage Fitness and PBO, but most of all I have to remember, it's okay not to know everything yet!  I am a smart girl, I will figure it out!  I have a little under 5 weeks left to go until the Fitness America show at Mohegan, and I feel great!  I just need to stick to my plan and BREATH!  Hope you all have a fabulous day and any comments or topics you want to discuss are welcome!
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment