Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini

Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini
My blessed life collage

Saturday, February 12, 2011

One of my biggest reasons to start competing was to do something I have though about doing since college but have always put it off.  Every year, I piled up excuse after excuse and put it off.  There really isn't ANY valid excuse!  Lack of time is just poor planning- not an excuse.  I have seen and met some competitors with MUCH greater obstacles than myself to overcome and they achieve some trully amazing things!  It is is so gratifying to look in the mirror everyday and know that I am in the process of accomplishing my goals and making myself a better version of myself everyday, physically and otherwise.  There is no reason not to start the exact moment you set your mind to change something about yourself.  Once you recognize that you are not happy with someting- start changing it!  Complaining and excuses will get you absolutely no where!

No comments:

Post a Comment