Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini

Smilinb Coach A Black Bikini
My blessed life collage

Monday, February 7, 2011

Exposure

So being a fairly new figure competitor, I am learning everyday how to put myself out there and be available for opportunities that come around.  Right now, I am doing the Status fitness Model search contest for the month of February.  I have NEVER entered anything like this before, and I really don't know what to expect if anything out of it.  So far, I have had some new people find me and friend me on facebook or add themselves tomy NEW fan page.  I knew I wouldn't have enough of a following yet to get into the finals without the judges hand picking me (another long shot), but the point is EXPOSURE.  More people have seen my face and have read a little bio about me.  When I start to compete this year, maybe my name and face will look a little more familiar to people therefore increasing opportunities to come my way. 

I have been posting and asking people to vote for me on a daily basis to see what kind of help I can get.  I don't feel weird about it because IF YOU DONT ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT, NO ONE IS GOING TO HAND IT TO YOU. I have always been a bit shy and competing and puting myself out there is helping me get over it in a hurry.  You need to be accessible and open- so here I am :)

Hope you are all having a fabulous day, and will take the time to go to Status Fitness magazine and vote for me 5 times today, and 5 times a day for the rest of the month when you think of it- it takes 2 minutes to register and vote.
http://www.statusfitnessmagazine.com/kristin-dagilis

Thanks again to those of you who believe in me and support my journey through the sport of figure!

1 comment:

  1. To vote:
    http://www.statusfitnessmagazine.com/kristin-dagilis

    ReplyDelete